Link The Number
Share Link The Number
What is Link The Number
Today's hottest brain game is Link the Numbers. Are you able to connect all of these numbers? It's only one line, and if you break it, the game will fail. The words 1, 2, 3,... are found in order of the ordinal number. Keep in mind that numbers close together can appear as a connection. To progress through the levels, you must think and concentrate.
The numerals are linked in the following way:
- There are 80 levels to complete, 1500 levels to complete, and 4800 stars to complete.
- A leaderboard allows you to keep track of your position.
- There will be three-pointers for each level to assist you in overcoming the challenging numbers.
- By clicking twice, you can delete previous steps.
- A single line that connects all of the numbers.
- Increasing the level of difficulty keeps you engaged.
- Graphics that are simple but appealing
- Accomplishments are clearly stated.
Link the numbers is a fun and well-liked puzzle game. You'll have a hard time figuring out where the numbers should go. It'll be a pain in the neck, but I'm confident you'll enjoy it. There will be challenging areas in the game that you won't be able to solve right immediately. But don't worry, you've got three minor recommendations.
How to play
Select the cell and put the appropriate number in the selected cell. How to make consecutive numbers stand close to each other and create a line connecting all numbers